Partnerships & Business Development Manager
- Role Description
- Employment: Part-Time, 2 Year Contract
- Salary: £33,670 per annum (pro rata for part time roles)
- Location: Harrow location(s)/Home Working
- Hours: 17.5 hours per week
We’re looking for a Partnerships and Business Development Manager who will improve outcomes for residents of all ages through increased engagement of the Harrow Voluntary & Community Sector (VCS) and the Harrow Integrated Care Partnership (ICP). Harrow ICPs is an alliance of health and social providers that work together to deliver care by agreeing to collaborate rather than compete. These providers include hospitals, community services, mental health services and GPs.
The post holder will work with the Harrow VCS to influence the health and social care system and develop business cases to integrate VCS services into the health and social care system.
This role will create tangible examples of what would be done differently to improve health outcomes for Harrow residents.
- a completed application form which can be downloaded here [Weblink][Word Document]
- a CV which outlines your career, ideally related to the role.
- a completed equalities form which can be downloaded here [Weblink][Word Document]
If these documents are not received we will not be able to progress with your application.
We will not chase you for any of these documents.
Deadline & Interviews
Deadline: Monday, 28th June 10am
First stage short interviews with Voluntary Action Harrow members only will be held on the 1st July 2021.
Those shortlisted will be invited to a second interview involving a presentation. The panel will include representation from the Local Authority and local NHS. This interview will be held the week starting 5th July.